Five Genres

Five Genres

Sunday 6 November 2011

Teaser

Alright, it has been quite sometime since I last posted episodes of The Phoenix Imperative, but things have not gone well for me over the last couple of weeks, and I just couldn't find the drive to work on it.  My creativity has been slowly creeping back over the weekend though.  I managed to do a handful of unrelated images over the last week, and went back to work on the comic Saturday.  I ended up being a wee bit unhappy with what little I did get done, so I have been revising the poses and animations I chose for the script.  The work still continues, but I don't expect any finished episodes until sometime next weekend.  With Remembrance Day coming up in Canada (Veterans Day for you folks in the US) I have a piece I want to get finished for that first.  I am waiting to hear back from my Nexus friend vancleef about the use of another character for this shot, but I will most likely proceed with it without the character.  I expect to be fiddling around with getting the poses right for the few characters I will be using, so I will see what I can do for now, and I can include the missing character later on.  If I have the poses chosen for the existing characters, adding in one more won't be that big of an issue for me.

For now though, I will leave you with this teaser shot for Episode 12: The Ghosts of Megaton and Episode 13: The Law Comes to Town.  Here we have Sasha Ashe, Silas Caine and Ghost on the set at Moriarty's Saloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment