Five Genres

Five Genres

Tuesday 25 July 2023

A Small Update

 As you have probably noticed, I am not exactly keeping a regular schedule with posting new renders or updates and that is going to be how things are for a bit longer. I have just started a new job and I have to figure out what the best approach to my schedule around work will be. The job is rather labour intensive and after having been out of work for about 8 months now, it is quite tiring both physically and mentally. I expect I will be able to adapt, but right now that tiredness will be influencing how and when I can work on new stuff. I do have an idea on how to schedule my time, but we will have to see how well that works. For now, I am going to keep plugging away at it as I adjust to things, and I hope all of you will stick with me! Thanks for your patience and support!

😃

No comments:

Post a Comment