Five Genres

Five Genres

Sunday 19 February 2012

New Episodes!

Finally!  New Phoenix Imperative!  Enjoy!

Episode Seventeen: A Specter from the Past

Episode Eighteen: Desperately Seeking Bridget

Episode Nineteen: Morning Report

Episode Twenty: A World Not Her Own

Here's hoping I didn't leave any spelling mistakes this time for Herculine to find XD

Edit:  Well, again, I failed to check on my links and find that using my Deviant Art account to host the comic episodes is a bad idea... I think I can fix this though, so everyone that comes here to read the comic can still do so.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I should feel proud or offended... :P

    Just for that, I'm sending you an e-mail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is using DA bad? Some people don't have accounts? Hardly looks like anything that violates their ToS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem, mostly, is that I have all the episodes set to "adult" as I do on the Nexus, so unless you have an account with dA, you can't read them.

    Even though not all the episodes contain "mature content", I set all the episodes the same just for continuity's sake. I wouldn't want to be reading part of a story and have to miss out on do to the filter setting.

    That said, no one here has complained about the strips being hosted on dA, so it shouldn't be a problem here. I have had one or two complaints about it on VGU, so I am going to try things differently over there.

    ReplyDelete