Five Genres

Five Genres

Saturday 16 June 2012

Just So You Know

Okay folks, it has been over three months since I last uploaded any new episodes, or even screen shots, of The Phoenix Imperative, and I want to apologize to everyone for letting it go this long with out some sort of update.

Life decided to trip me up, then kick me while I was down, and then I just couldn't be bothered to pick myself back up.  *shrugs*

That said, The Phoenix Imperative is not dead!  I have been working on the script, the story and episode outlines on and off.  The scripts for episodes 21 through 29 are finalized.  Episode 30 was giving me a bit of a pause, as I needed to find just the right spot in the game world to put it.  It turned out that I didn't have to look very far from Springvale *facepalm*

I hope to get back to working on screen shots soon (like tonight or tomorrow) and hope to have something to upload by next weekend.  I am making no promises here, as life does like to throw me curve balls now and then.  I am sure that some of you can relate.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, no worries about the comic; I'm just glad to hear that you're still alive, cuz I was beginning to wonder!

    But then, I know a bit about those RL curve-balls myself; once I "disappeared" for about five years! I just wasn't an internet junkie back then, so nobody really noticed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, people seem to notice somewhat if I am not around anymore. That is what I get for being so helpful on the Nexus >.< Sorry to be making you wonder, but I have been without a 'net connection for about 6 weeks now, and I have been to lazy to walk my skinny backside to the library to use the computers there. Finally decided to get myself a Crackberry, err, Blackberry, so now I can tether my PC with it. As long as I don't do any down/up loading, I should be fine :)

    ReplyDelete