Five Genres

Five Genres

Thursday 14 April 2022

Minor Update

 If nothing else, I am trying to keep working on my renders, if not story work.  Having finished the renders of the Player Characters from my last Marvel Superhero table-top game, I decided to work on some more characters from The Phoenix Imperative.  I spent some time last weekend starting to work on Ghost, but ran into a slight hurdle with her basic outfit.  After that bit of frustration, I went ahead with Silas Caine and Maeva.  Both of them turned out very well, with the in-game facial data of both characters translating fairly well into Daz Studio.  If you are familiar with the original game versions, you can tell right off that Silas is Silas.  I managed to approximate his usual outfit and hair quite closely.  Maeva, oddly enough, did not transfer as closely, but turned out very well, none the less.  I got her eyes almost exactly, and her hair is also close.  The outfit, on the other hand, is not even close to her in-game outfit, but I think it suits her quite well.  I also went ahead and added a set of fangs to her, something the Fallout version did not have, but her creator probably added to his versions in Oblivion and Skyrim, as her background there, is she is a demon.

I have added the initial renders of Silas and Maeva to the "The Phoenix Imperative" image page.  Enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment