Five Genres

Five Genres

Saturday 18 June 2011

WTF?

Ok, after the original posting of Episode one on the FO3 Nexus Image Share, I posted the re-edited version again on the Nexus, as well as here on Comicville, f3Underground, MegaPix and DeviantArt.  After receiving notification that there was a problem with the posting here on Comicville (thank you Herculine and Nos), I checked all the postings for problems.  Initially, the one here turned out to be extremely undersized and unreadable and the posting on MegaPix was blurry enough to render it useless as well.  Postings on DeviantArt and the Underground turned out to be of the same quality as the original on my hard drive.  A second look at the MegaPix posting resulted in it being of acceptable quality, as long as I remembered to click the "original size" option in the size drop down menu, duh.

So, whatever went wrong is isolated to the Comicville upload only.  That is both a relief and an annoyance, but will reduce upload time by eliminating one upload out of five.  From now on, I will just post a direct link to a completed episode, but single screens will continue to be direct postings.

So, for those of you that depend upon Comicville to view my work, I provide you with this link:
Episode One: Someone's at the door

Remember to click on the "Choose size" drop down menu and choose "original size", otherwise you are stuck with the blurry version.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, much better.

    Don'tcha just love computers and the internet? If everything all worked the same and worked the way it was supposed to (or even better, the way you wanted it to) every time, well, where would be the fun in that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The comic is much more betterer when I can read the squigglies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you could finally read it Nos. I don't want to leave anyone out in their ability to follow the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link works great. Just take your time and we can wait...:) The learning curve on some of this stuff can be annoying!...been there...done that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get the hang of all this new-fangled technology eventually ;)

    ReplyDelete