Five Genres

Five Genres

Saturday 19 March 2022

As Promised

 Wait, am I making a second post only two days after the last one?  Really?  WTF?

Okay, enough joking about my horrible track record for posting.  If you look to the right hand side of the page, you will see a new section entitled "Pages".  From there, you will be able to navigate through the various sections of Comicville, as they are updated and/or added.  Right now, there are only two links under that heading, one for the main page, and one for the newly added section for my Daz Studios renders.  As it sits, it is just a generic area for any and all renders I plan to share.  At some point, I will end up adding separate pages for the renders of different stories and themes.

Yes, I am currently feeling ambitious, and no, I will not blame anyone for not holding their breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment