Five Genres

Five Genres

Thursday 17 March 2022

Where Does the Time Go?

 It has been almost 9 years to the day, that I last published something here on Comicville, and I really have no excuse for it, other than "life happens".  Other than "nope, still not dead", I really do not have much to say, other than I hope everyone is doing well.  With all the crazy stuff that has been going on over the last couple of years, I have to say I am worried about you guys, and hope you notice this update and let me know how you are.

With that said, I do not have much to report on the storytelling side of things, other than I have a few more tales moldering in my brain, other than The Phoenix Imperative.  Speaking of TPI, I have picked away at that poor old thing over the years.  Most of that has been trying to figure out how I want that to go without it being fan fiction, as well as trying my hand at recreating some of the characters in Daz Studios.  That is a 3D rendering programme, for those of you that are not aware.  I have managed a bunch of images of Cameron, and a couple of Bridget.  I have also been using Daz to come up with renders of some friends' characters from some table-top roleplaying games we have been involved in.  I will add a page to the blog specifically for the Daz renders soon.

I hope to hear from you guys!  Take care!

Dru

No comments:

Post a Comment