Five Genres

Five Genres

Sunday 20 March 2022

Where Do I Go From Here

 Okay, that is a good question.  Right now, all I am sure of, is that I want to be sharing the stories I have in my head, with a wider audience than just a handful of friends.  I honestly want to start on The Phoenix Imperative again, but I am rather uncertain of what medium I would do it in.  I could continue doing it in a visual way, as I did originally, only this time doing the work in Daz Studios.  It would be less limiting than doing screenshots in either Fallout 3 or New Vegas, but much more time consuming.  I could also do it in a text only format, which would be quicker to do, at least in theory.  I also have several other story ideas I wish to share, and they also suffer from my trying to decide upon the best way to "publish" them.

No matter how I end up doing them, I am planning on setting up a Patreon account to help fund the projects, but before I do that, I need to decide upon how many Tiers I want to have, what the cost of those Tiers will be, and what reward each of them has.

I have also  resigned myself to expanding my "social media" presence, so as to increase my exposure level, and generate more interest in my work, thus potentially increasing the number of patrons I have.

Now, before much of anything really moves ahead, I need to work on my story outlines and backstories, especially for The Phoenix Imperative.  According to my old notebook, I had plans for six chapters/seasons/books/whatever, and that requires quite a lot of planning to pull off.

While I am working through that sort of stuff, I hope to be able to at least share more renders with everyone, as well as bits and pieces of the stories floating in my head, to at least show that I am doing something, as well as be able to showcase what I can do.

I hope to hear from you guys!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment