Five Genres

Five Genres

Friday 20 May 2011

New Section on the Blog

I have been wanting share my various game related screenshots with everyone here for a while now.  I understand not everyone that stops by is a member of the Nexus, and doesn't get to see what silliness I've been up to, or what progress I have been making with the visual element of the comic.  Well, I have that corrected now.  If you look to the right side of your screen, you will see a new heading, unimaginatively named Images, with a link below it to my online photo gallery.  What is in this gallery, currently, are random screenshots from my FO3 game plays, plus some "Phoenix Imperative" related material.

That material includes my first multi-panel comic, entitled "Jet's Arrival".  It is called "Cast of The Phoenix Imperative 2" on the FO3 Image Share.  I finally received a copy of Ultrajet's character, Bridget, and decided to use the opportunity of finally including her to do an actual comic strip.  Making it was a learning experience, and one I fully enjoyed :)  I consider it a "behind the scenes" episode for the comic.

I plan on getting around to adding two more galleries to the list soon.  One for "production shots" used in making my screens, and the other strictly for material related to "The Phoenix Imperative", including promotional screens.

EDIT: My appologies to anyone that has tried the link for my screenshot gallery.  The URL was copied wrong, and when I tried to edit it correctly, Blogger started messing it up.  I deleted the link and started fresh.  It works now.  I tried it to make sure...this time *looks sheepish*

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that! It would be more than a wee bit annoying to find it was broken again >.< That said, if I was more familiar with how things work around here, and paid more attention to what I am doing, it would have worked the first time *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete