Five Genres

Five Genres

Wednesday 13 April 2011

A General Update

I have had a few problems getting my Fallout 3 game working again after upgrading the hard drive in my  laptop.  I was finally able to play again last night, running Cameron through the DC Wasteland once more, before I start doing any in game work.  This will hopefully keep the story telling gears in my head turning at a constant speed.  I'm also thinking on loading up some of the guest stars and messing around with doing some promo shots to post on the Nexus Image Share.  I think the promo shots will grab some attention, but that is rather the idea in the first place :)

Also, I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their support and encouragement up to this point.  I has only been around a week's time since I first mentioned this project on the Nexus, and have been left speechless at times.  I didn't actually expect  such a response at all, but I am flattered to have it.  Thank you!

In the mean time, I am trying to get packed up and organized for a move at the end of the month, so I seem to go quiet, its because I'm busy with priorities.

2 comments:

  1. I hate moving. I guess it's a good thing you have a laptop then. Though I imagine that if I moved today, the first thing I would do in the new place would be to get the PC set up.

    Good luck with both the move and the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herculine, though I hope that luck won't need to factor into either :)

    ReplyDelete