Five Genres

Five Genres

Friday 8 April 2011

Today's Actual Update

Ok, here is another update originally posted to the gang on the Nexus.


April 8, 2011

I have four episodes outlined, and am starting a fifth. Once I have an even ten outlined, I will start scripting them. Hopefully, LostRider will have his latest pose pack released soon so I can start going through it to see what inspiration I can get from it.

In regards to guest stars, Satanslilhelper and Vancleef’s characters are confirmed for their inclusion, and Bethjunkie and Ultrajet have expressed an interest in having their lovely creatures join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear that Herculine! I'm hoping my finished product lives up to expectations, but I have a while to go before I can post any finished work.

    ReplyDelete