Five Genres

Five Genres

Thursday 28 July 2011

Finally A New Image of the Cast!

As you can see at the top of the page, I finally got around to getting a new shot of the cast including Ultrajet's character Bridget!  I think it is long over due, but since I am basically finished testing the limits of my new video card (for now), I thought I should get back to doing screenshots.  This was much easier to do than the captures I had taken for Episodes five and six.  Not having to fight with low fps to get the shot set up, then save and exit to reset the graphic settings and start up again (sometimes having to reposition the actors) made this much less of a headache.  I might even enjoy doing this again :)

I will be starting on the comic again later this evening.  The plan is to have the four episodes I wanted to give to you folks before the laptop died, posted sometime this weekend.  I am aiming for Saturday, but as we know, "The best laid plans of mice and men..."

2 comments:

  1. Did someone say OF MICE AND MEN?

    "Tell me again about the rabbits, George!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was worried that people wouldn't get the reference...lol.

    ReplyDelete